Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems getting Schedule C to print with the rest of the Federal Return in Proseries?

SkiGirl
Level 2
When printing a return, Schedule C does not print even though selected.  If I just select Schedule C from return printing, I get a blank page.  The only way I can get it to print is if I do it from the print selected forms tab.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

"Re: Is anyone else having problems getting Schedule C to print with the rest of the Federal Return in Proseries?"

Seems to work fine for me.

If you use Print Return > Print Preview, is it in the list shown?

If this is a new problem, Id try using REFRESH Updates (not the regular download updates, refresh is at the bottom of the Updates drop down menu.) and see if that fixes it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

"Re: Is anyone else having problems getting Schedule C to print with the rest of the Federal Return in Proseries?"

Seems to work fine for me.

If you use Print Return > Print Preview, is it in the list shown?

If this is a new problem, Id try using REFRESH Updates (not the regular download updates, refresh is at the bottom of the Updates drop down menu.) and see if that fixes it.

SkiGirl
Level 2

Thank you Lisa, that worked.  I appreciate the quick response.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Youre welcome 🙂

0 Cheers
JRH-INDY
Level 1

I'm having this problem as well.    I did the suggested solution of 'refreshing' updates, and updating installed products,  but it still will NOT print Schedule C with all other forms.  

0 Cheers
JRH-INDY
Level 1

Further oddities.   It will include Schedule C if I'm creating a PDF of Client Copy, but not the Filing copy.  

0 Cheers