Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS Help with E-filed Return

TFaro
Level 1

I efiled a return on March 5th, received confirmation that it was accepted but when I check the "Where's My Refund" site, the status says the IRS cannot provide any information about the refund.  I have verified the social security number, the filing status and the refund amount.  There is no telephone service with the IRS currently due to Covid and I'm looking for any help regarding how I can rectify this.  This person also has not received their stimulus check.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
TAXOH
Level 11

I've had some clients that were having the same thing happening.   All of them eventually got a letter from the IRS.  2 are under review and 4 forgot they had a 1095A and had to reconcile that.  It took a long time before they received the letters.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had one of these, it eventually showed up in Wheres My Refund but as  Processing for weeks and weeks, client finally got a letter that told him they needed an additional 60 days to process it....told him no action needed on his part....so now we wait.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪