Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IRS acceptance of electronic filings

Rock2017
Level 1

I have efiled about 5 clients returns so far.  All of these were accepted by Intuit but I have not received any notification from IRS on any of them. The status is simply "Received by Intuit".  Does anyone know if IRS is delayed in accepting or sending acknowledgements?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

IRS isnt accepting or processing returns until 2/12, until then theyre just being babysat by Intuit until IRS opens.

Click the red alert button on the toolbar, Intuit explained this to everyone awhile back.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
qbteachmt
Level 15

It's at the top of your program and this page:

Federal e-file start date for Tax Year 2020 is February 12, 2021. See the ProSeries Tax specific information here

And you can click that Link. And my evening TV news keeps putting it on the crawl at the bottom of the screen.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
dkh
Level 15

🥃

abctax55
Level 15

@dkh 

I thought we decided we need stronger, mixed drinks

🍹🍸

"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
IRonMaN
Level 15

Forget the drinks.  It's time to break out the cocaine and meth.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

Now that's just crazy talk   😜

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Im supersizing the drinks!

Just-Lisa-Now-_0-1612727472188.pngJust-Lisa-Now-_1-1612727489685.pngJust-Lisa-Now-_2-1612727514670.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Tracie415
Level 2

Same here, no proof accepted by IRS and they started 1-23-23.

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Go the the EF center homebase.  Highlight the returns and then click on the e-file tab and select update acknowledgements.

Slava Ukraini!