Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intuit Link

Darlene O
Level 1

I see that I do not have to invite a repeat client each year to the Intuit Link portal.  How do they access it each with without me sending the link?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
CVTS
Level 3

If the client still has the link, they login with email & password from prior year. I still upload their client checklist for the new tax year & send them a courtesy email with link.

0 Cheers
xkwzt21
Level 1

Can you please explain how to upload the client checklist for a second year Intuit Link user please?  Is this the checklist that will show up in the requests section of Intuit Link to give the client a template of documents they had in 2018 so they can upload their 2019 items in the request section?

0 Cheers
CVTS
Level 3

In ProSeries go to HomeBase View for 1040 (Not E-file Center). find client name & click on Invite under Intuit Link column. Check Create Checklist but do not Include Questionnaire.

0 Cheers
jlutzdsc
Level 1

How do you send the checklist to a client after they have accepted the invitation?

0 Cheers
CVTS
Level 3

Login to Intuit Link, find the client and review the questions. Add any more questions and then click "Notify" to send client an email. The questionnaire is really for new clients not existing.

0 Cheers
jlutzdsc
Level 1

Thank you, I am referring to the list of documents that are included on check list from the prior year.

0 Cheers
CVTS
Level 3

When you invited the client from Proseries, did you include Checklist? If so, the questions will already be on Intuit Link. If not, add requests for what you need.

0 Cheers