Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing Quickbooks files into ProSeries not working

ramscot
Level 2

I have contacted tech support three times with this issue. Nothing has changed. I have used the import utility for many years saving hundreds of hours of keyboard time.

I hope someone from Intuit reads this message board and gets on the ball to get this issue fixed.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
bafcpaco
Level 1

I was just going to post the exact same thread.  We are experiencing the same issue.

Hopefully this issue gets resolved quickly.  We never had an issue in the past.

0 Cheers
Bert
Employee
Employee

Try to "Refresh Updates" selection in the ProSeries 2019 program group.  This is located off the Start menu.

0 Cheers
kst843
Level 3

I have solved this issue on my own. ProSeries has never gotten back to me with the fix. And previously told me it was not a ProSeries issue but a QB one. It is not. 

However, each morning I make sure the ProSeries updates are installed. Secondly, I check Windows 10, I have found that due to many issues Windows 10 updates are not always run automatically. Try checking Windows to make sure you have the most update to date version. After doing this I have been able to import into ProSeries. Hope this helps you.

0 Cheers
ramscot
Level 2

Refresh updates worked.

DLC2020
Level 2

A thousand Thank You's.  My ProSeries Program Group off the Start menu didn't have 'Refresh Updates', but it did have 'Repair Updates'.  I clicked on that.  Now the Import from QuickBooks is working!

0 Cheers
Rosetreee Guy
Level 1

Thank you. I've been using Windows for 20+ years and never had to update Windows. Your solution worked perfectly.

0 Cheers