Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased "Unlimited Federal (w/four states) return package but am being asked to authorize and pay a per return fee.??

bb466030
Level 2

I'm trying E-File a return but am being requested to authorize it and pay an authorization fee but had purchased an unlimited Federal package??

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If using TOOLS> License Products doesn't fix it, you'll need to make the dreaded call to support.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
bb466030
Level 2

Gues I'll have to make the call; thanks

0 Cheers
mikevacc
Level 2

I had the same issue. See if you downloaded the professional version instead of the basic version. I originally downloaded the professional version. I then downloaded the basic, deleted the professional and now am checking to see if this solved the problem. This was the advice I received via customer support.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Oh thats true, I saw that happen last year to some people. You can have them both, youd need Professional for any business returns, but it's Pay Per Return.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
bb466030
Level 2

You hit the nail on the head.  I thought I had downloaded the Basic Version and unter Tools, Licenses, it shows basic edition.  But it sure did look different from previous years.  Went back and downloaded the Basic Version and all is well.

bb466030
Level 2

It must have been the Professional Version even though Tools, Licensing, shows Basic.  Downloaded Basic (again?) but this time it looked and worked as in precious years.  All is well