Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to talk to someone

erhafliger
Level 1

I

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

17 Comments 17
itonewbie
Level 15

We are listening.

But seriously, if you need to speak to someone about your Intuit account, call Support.  If you have a software or tax question, explain what you need and give some context.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
George4Tacks
Level 15

I agree with @itonewbie about https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/help-articles/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for-help/00/4714 but just in case here is another option https://www.crisistextline.org/

Here's wishing you many Happy Returns
itonewbie
Level 15

Crisistextline could be a better option than Support in many ways. 🤣

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still an AllStar
Raynor Shoaf
Level 1

I am unable to e-file.  I need to do it today.

How do I call support?  They close at 4:00 it is 3:42

0 Cheers
Jim-from-Ohio
Level 11

I feel like I need to talk to someone also!

dkh
Level 15

You should've started a new post you'd be more likely to received help.

Why can't you efile?   Maybe someone on this forum can help.

OR 

When you login to Accountants Community there is a box on the right side labeled Helpful Links   within the box you can select Contact Us

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Im here @Jim-from-Ohio ......go ahead. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

[removed]

Slava Ukraini!
rcooley25
Level 11

If you need to talk to someone let us know what you need to talk about. What is your question?

rcooley25
Level 11

What do you need to talk about?

rcooley25
Level 11

For some strange reason I suspect that even if the brain children at intuit new what they were talking about they would not be able to help you. It sounds like a problem at your end. Keep  firing away with questions  and even if some gets upset because it appears your asking the same question over again keep asking anyway. Some one out here will be able to help you.

garman22
Level 13
Level 13

[removed] 

IRonMaN
Level 15

[removed]

Slava Ukraini!
PATAX
Level 15

Maybe they are Lost in Space.🚀

George4Tacks
Level 15
PATAX
Level 15

Might have better luck reaching them than the i r s.....

dkh
Level 15

@George4Tacks     Oh my gosh, I saw this on the news Friday night.  Isn't it the perfect thing to teach our youth.