Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just updated, now I have a client whose 1040 will not print no matter how I try. Cannot print separately, doesn't print with the return. Just a blank sheet of paper.

harpermartin44
Level 2

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
harpermartin44
Level 2

Evidently the box right above the address in the info wks "Print Form 1040-SR instead of Form 1040" must to be checked if taxpayers are over 65, or the program doesn't print either form.  Seems like a bug to me, but what do I know?

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
5 Comments 5
IRonMaN
Level 15

Can you print to a pdf?

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had to completely power off both my computer and printer to make my printing work again after today's update.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
harpermartin44
Level 2

The PDF is blank also; it's only Form 1040, the rest of the return prints. 

harpermartin44
Level 2

Evidently the box right above the address in the info wks "Print Form 1040-SR instead of Form 1040" must to be checked if taxpayers are over 65, or the program doesn't print either form.  Seems like a bug to me, but what do I know?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

That darn SR form is still causing issues?   I don't even use it, I just use the regular 1040 for everyone.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers