Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have problems transmiting the 2019 1040

arabo
Level 1

cannot transmit the 2019 1040

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

14 Comments 14
TAXOH
Level 11

You won't be able to until February 12th when the IRS starts accepting returns.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Try again on Feb 12th.

Running dual counters but one of them skipped a beat somewhere.

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw someone in another group, not sure which software they use but they claim to have filed 4 different 2019 1040s, 3 were accepted, and one rejected for IPPIN....sooo I'm kind of feeling like we may not be being given the full story here.  IRS may very well be processing 2019 Efiled returns, we just cant do it....or maybe that person is just a big fat liar  LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Camp1040
Level 10

Check the muffler bearing!

My ACME counter is at 1,111,884.

IRonMaN
Level 15

I'll have to get them synced with yours.  Thanks for the update.

Slava Ukraini!
mm1
Level 5

I also cannot file a 2019 return or a business extension. It converts the file but never goes to Intuit. I thought Proseries was supposed to be accepting them but not sending them to the IRS until the open dates. Is that not true?

0 Cheers
TAXOH
Level 11

As far as I know Intuit is just holding 2020 returns.

dkh
Level 15

🥃

mm1
Level 5

What is that? It is too small to see what that is. I am desperately trying to figure out why I cannot even get a return uploaded to Intuit even if it can't transmit to the IRS until a later date.

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

It's an alcoholic beverage. dkh has taken to drinking every time "why can't I efile" is asked.

Ex-AllStar
IRonMaN
Level 15

Put your mouse over the emoji

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

What a great idea, all this time I have been banging my forehead with the heel of my hand!!

Always something new to learn from the community!

IRonMaN
Level 15

If you need information that is completely useless for preparing a tax return, I am your go to guy!

Slava Ukraini!
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Just-Lisa-Now-_0-1612467190354.png

If you copy/paste those emojis it makes them jumbo sized!

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪