Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have four returns still being processed since February 17th.

Mo10
Level 1

The IRS changed the amount of their refund. I talked to someone last Monday. I was able to discuss my clients returns because I'm the third party designee. This week they say I'm not on there as the designee. It clearly states it on the return. How can it be on there last week and not be on there this week? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

@Mo10 wrote:

Not sure which service I'm calling. Is there a number for Practitioner Priority Service? I am listed as a Paid Preparer.

How are you not sure which service you are calling ???    you can find the PPS number @ irs.gov

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
3 Comments 3
dkh
Level 15

Are you calling Practitioner Priority Service ?    Are you listed as Paid Preparer ?    Maybe you reached a newby agent on the last call.    

0 Cheers
Mo10
Level 1

Not sure which service I'm calling. Is there a number for Practitioner Priority Service? I am listed as a Paid Preparer.

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

@Mo10 wrote:

How are you not sure which service you are calling ???    you can find the PPS number @ irs.gov

0 Cheers