Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add additional partners to Form 1065. Program only allows me to enter one. How do I do this?

sharonent
Level 1

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
IRonMaN
Level 15

I believe the page down key will get you to another partner.  Do it again, etc, etc,.

Slava Ukraini!

View solution in original post

11 Comments 11
IRonMaN
Level 15

I believe the page down key will get you to another partner.  Do it again, etc, etc,.

Slava Ukraini!
abctax55
Level 15
@sharonent - does that *no* vote indicate Jeff's answer didn't help, or just that you didn't like it?
"*******Tax software is no substitute for a professional tax preparer*******
( Generic Comment )"
0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15
First time ever that I have ever received a "not helpful" for a correct answer.  Maybe it is time to retire :older_man::older_man:

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
taxiowa
Level 8
Level 8
Yeah, thats how I enter new partners and likely the only way.
0 Cheers
VFONGSUSHKO
Level 1

in my case, page down button doesn't take me to another K-1 partner. Is there any other solutions for that? Thank you in advance

0 Cheers
ARisk
Level 1

I'm having the same problem.  I use a Mac which doesn't have the page down key.  Is there another way to add more partners besides a non-existent page down key?  Thanks!

0 Cheers
Pags2525
Level 1

Did you ever figure this out as i am having the same problem?

0 Cheers
Level 1

I believe Page Down must be done after a cell of the first k-1 partner has been selected. Like if you can type something in the cell, then type pg dn an it will go to a new partner k-1. If you are just in the k-1 worksheet screen and no cell inside the tab is selected, pg dn will do nothing

0 Cheers
Henny13
Level 1

Does anyone know the maximum number of partners allowed in a Lacerte 1065 client, in the 2019 Lacerte program?  Looking at doing an LLC with 950 partners.

0 Cheers
debgrace01
Level 1

I tried several times and it won't give me a blank screen to complete the information

0 Cheers
debgrace01
Level 1

I tried several times but it doesn't work

0 Cheers