Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Many Returns Efiled So far

rastewu
Level 3

How do I check How many returns I've efiled so far at any particular time?

Thanks

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
Camp1040
Level 10

1. You can log into your PTIN account.

2. Select the efile tab in home base and look at the line number on the left hand side.

I think that is what you are asking.

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Look at your Accepted Tab.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
rastewu
Level 3

Sorry I was asking how to do that through Proseries instead of logging on to my PTIN acccount. I want to know how may  returns have been efiled under my EFIN or Proseries Account through either the desktop application or proconnect website.

Thanks

0 Cheers
rastewu
Level 3

Sorry my returns are prepared o different computers so I want to know how many have been efiled under my EFIN.

Camp1040
Level 10

Someone here will be able to help. My system is single stand alone, easy to keep count.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I think there is a way to see totals per EFIN in your Eservices Account, but I have no clue how often its updated.  I don't think there is a way using the Program if you have it installed on multiple computers like that. 

You can hit the EFIN column heading on each computer under the Accepted Tab and it will arrange the clients in groups by EFIN, but youd have to do it on each computer each time you want a count.

0 Cheers
Terry53029
Level 14
Level 14

You should only efile from one computer. When I first started using PS I used only two computers, and learned my lesson. now I only efile from one office computer

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

EFINs are are only good for one address, so all computers filing returns for the EFIN should be in one place, you may need to look at each homebase....or are you worried one of your employees is filing returns and collecting money you dont know about or something like that?

0 Cheers