Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a client mailing list for 2021 mailings?

david3
Level 7

I am trying to create a client mailing list from the 2019 program. I have followed the instructions in the help section for using Homebase to create the list.

The list looks correct. However, when I export the Homebase contacts this list doesn't appear in excel. It is a normal Homebase view. When I click on export contacts I am on the modified Homebase view, which is my client list with the correct information.

I had no problem last year creating a mailing list from the 2018 program. Any ideas as to how to get this done?

Thanks.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
david3
Level 7

Ok, I stumbled on the correct way to export a client mailing list in PS professional. The instructions say to export "Contacts". 

The correct instructions should say to export "View".

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I always struggled to get a mailing list, I just print mailing labels now, much less aggravation.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
david3
Level 7

Ok, I stumbled on the correct way to export a client mailing list in PS professional. The instructions say to export "Contacts". 

The correct instructions should say to export "View".

Thanks.