Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomeBase View is not updating automatically on workstations.

Checko
Level 2

Hello,

Anyone else have the same issue?

I e-filed to Intuit some tax returns from the server, then I received the acknowledgement, but when I go and open my workstations in the EF Center appears just "Marked for EF" instead of "Received By Intuit" as the sever is showing.

I performed a DataBase Maintenance, in the server and in the workstations but still the same thing the information showing in the workstations is not accurate.

Any advice?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Intuit_hieu
Employee
Employee

Hi, sorry for the trouble. Is it possible we can have zoom session so I can understand the issue a little better? if it is, could you please send your contact information and best available time to ProSeries_Engineering@intuit.com? Also please include the link to this thread, so I can look for your info. Thanks.

Checko
Level 2

Good morning hieu, I sent you an email with my information yesterday but I didn't receive a zoom session yet.

Let me know if you can take a look on this morning.

Thanks.

0 Cheers
lfcpa
Level 3

I am having the same issue. The workstation's homebase is not reflecting correct information. All of my workstations are doing this and I had a very difficult time getting them to install completely on the workstations this year.

Additionally, I am having program crash errors on my Admin computer. Proseries 2020 is not starting off well. I have used this program since the mid 90's. This year has been very frustrating to say the least.

0 Cheers