Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Homebase Sorting

Connie Frank
Level 1

We need to sort our homebase alphabetically, but keep the locked files at the bottom of the homebase (as we have always done. How do I make this work in ProSeries 2020?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
taxes96786
Level 9

I noticed that the last update of 2019 put all my incomplete returns at the bottom of the list. I hate this. I want my clients alphabetical. I have no locked files created by me. Can this be fixed?

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Would this work for you?

2020-11-24_16-21-59.gif

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

I believe alphabetical is the default, and I'm not sure what would have changed with the last TY19 release to change things for you. 

- Are you able to click back on the Client Name column in TY19 to sort it alphabetically again?

- Out of the box is TY20 behaving as you expect?

0 Cheers
taxes96786
Level 9

Would this include alphabetization of both transferred and completed files co-mingled? Your example only shows transferred files. My problem is that the completed files get separated out and show after the working (transferred) files.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

It should. 

For TY19, this is what I'm seeing for the 1040 view.  

2020-11-24_20-20-42.png

Is that the same view you are looking at? And when you click Client Name, it's grouping by Client Status first, then sorting by Client Name?If possible a screen shot might help me understand better.

0 Cheers