Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

homebase issues

lfcpa
Level 3

Is anyone else having problems with their homebase accuracy?Admin and workstation homebase issues for me.

My workstation homebase does not reflect updated status and additionally, I have now lost the efile status of a filed tax return on the Admin computer. I have the confirmation on my efile log but the file status is completely gone.

Lots of issues this year with 2020.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
chris1120
Level 1

Experiencing the exact same problem

0 Cheers
JeffCPA
Level 3

Do you know how to find a lost column in homebase view.   I thought I could move a column in my efile center as I view that.  So, I tried to move the column (it is the "tax due or refund" column) and now it is gone, and I cannot find it.   Help!!!

0 Cheers
lfcpa
Level 3

Try going to Homebase on your toolbar and click reset current view. It should rest it to the original format. Then you can switch it around the way you like.

(I did this earlier)

JeffCPA
Level 3

Thanks very much for your help and guidance.

Bert
Employee
Employee

What happens if you run Homebase > Client Maintenance on the workstation does it sync them back up? or select HomeBase > F5 to refresh the HomeBase?

0 Cheers
mikespinner
Level 3

I am having the same problem.  I just go a new admin computer and this has been a nightmare. 

0 Cheers