Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home base icons Proseries 2020

Jon-L
Level 3

hat are the meanings of the column icons in the home base first 3 columns ie. the 99 ???

and the little bugle that shows up in each header of columns when you hover over it ?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

cog.png - Launches Add / Edit Custom Views

2021-01-02_12-16-12.png - Missing Client Info

2021-01-02_12-16-20.png - Tax Import Download Status

2021-01-02_12-16-29.png - Financial Institution Download Status

2021-01-02_12-16-39.png - Locked Status (True / False)

pin.gif - When you hover over any column,  a Funnel shows up .. 

Click on it to launch our Filter View, which you can use to filter what shows up. 

2021-01-02_12-18-31.png

The Filter Values screen is a convenient place to do "Equals" type filters.  You can use "Filter Rules" for more advanced filtering, like "Not Equals", "Contains" or "Unique".  Click outside the filter dialog to lock it in and see the results.   When a filter is enabled, you'll see it at the bottom of the homescreen.

2021-01-02_12-19-04.png

Click the X to delete the filter, or uncheck to temporarily turn it off.  

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I know the 99 one reverses the alphabetization of HB (not sure if thats its sole function though)

The red exclamation point Im assuming an error or notification of some kind (not sure what its related to though)

The one between the ! and the 99 gives me this when I double click it...some kind of filter it seems,

filter.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Jon-L
Level 3

Yes the red exclamation is for when there is a note inside of a client or a to do that isn't complete

I found that the funnel is a filter - so far its useful.

if the 99 reverses the alphabetization it's redundant because I can click the column header to do that.

that just leaves the little green down note with the arrow

Thanks

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

I don't quite remember ... where does the little paperclip that shows you have an attachment show up? Is that in one of those columns?

Orlando
Intuit Alumni

cog.png - Launches Add / Edit Custom Views

2021-01-02_12-16-12.png - Missing Client Info

2021-01-02_12-16-20.png - Tax Import Download Status

2021-01-02_12-16-29.png - Financial Institution Download Status

2021-01-02_12-16-39.png - Locked Status (True / False)

pin.gif - When you hover over any column,  a Funnel shows up .. 

Click on it to launch our Filter View, which you can use to filter what shows up. 

2021-01-02_12-18-31.png

The Filter Values screen is a convenient place to do "Equals" type filters.  You can use "Filter Rules" for more advanced filtering, like "Not Equals", "Contains" or "Unique".  Click outside the filter dialog to lock it in and see the results.   When a filter is enabled, you'll see it at the bottom of the homescreen.

2021-01-02_12-19-04.png

Click the X to delete the filter, or uncheck to temporarily turn it off.  

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Ohh that's a funnel...I thought it was a word bubble (like a comic book) LOL

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪