Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! ProSeries Professional requiring PPR for State Extensions

dsocpa
Level 5

Of course I'm having this issue now when the extensions are due for pass through entities.  I have proseries professional 15 free business returns and unlimited basic.  All federal business entities have either been filed or extended.  All are MD entities with a due date of tomorrow.  I'm trying to extend those returns but ProSeries wants me to pay to authorize them.  I tried updating the license with no luck.  I did just do a Windows update.  Not sure if the updated created an issue and wiped out the ProSeries license information.  

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
you're sure you get 15 free federal AND state business returns or it is only federal?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
dsocpa
Level 5

Yes, I've been purchasing the software in this manner since proseries gave the option for unlimited basic.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
You'll have to call support then and get them to update your licensing for the correct package.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers