Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received this one? EFILE REJECT "There may be an issue with your taxable inherited IRA"

tctxldy
Level 3

I received a reject on a clients returns stating "There may be an issue with your taxable inherited IRA"  There is no inherited IRA just regular code 7 distributions.  Any ideas or suggestions

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
IRonMaN
Level 15

Unless you have a ton of 1099Rs, I would try deleting each one and start entering from scratch to see if that takes care of the issue.

Slava Ukraini!
hdtaxman
Level 2

I just posted same question..did not see yours..apparently it may be a Proseries issue..I have a backdoor Roth with traditional nondeductible IRA..twice been rejected..

A forum in turbotax has the same issue..MArch 5th appears to be the timeframe when there may be a fix..link to the forum. I am following it and hopefully a resolution....

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/retirement/discussion/federal-return-rejected-for-potential-issue-...

0 Cheers
hdtaxman
Level 2

As an FYI, as of noon today, this issue is resolved.  I was able to efile return and get an acceptance..