Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy to see that Pratcliff's problem was solved

IRonMaN
Level 15

It's always good when someone can come here, post a question, and have that problem solved, as was the case with Pratcliff 

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proconnect-tax-discussions/discussion/has-anyone-had-a-horri...

I haven't been around that much lately so I was kind of surprised to see that someone can now post a question, mark it solved and then have the ability to lock the post.  I thought I would post this question so I could see how that works.  Or is that feature only available when someone has a complaint about Intuit?  I'll try this first and if I don't see that feature, I will post again complaining about Charles and see if that opens up some other options for me.

As long as I am here - is everybody still behaving themselves and wearing their mask?

Slava Ukraini!

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I thought that was pretty weird as well. 

Wonder what the problem was that Charles got all bent out of shape about.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

Maybe Charles thought today was Festivus and was just airing his grievances.

Slava Ukraini!
dkh
Level 15

@IRonMaN wrote:

I haven't been around that much lately .....

I'm jealous if you've been on vacation.           Not that I would go away for vacation.... I'd die from an anxiety attack every time a maskless stranger got near me.   lol               

IRonMaN
Level 15

Vacation?  I don't know the meaning of that word.  I'm just happy to have a few weekends off at this point.  And trust me, if I was traveling somewhere on vacation, it would be in a hazmat suit.  I don't leave home with any weapons (scissors, sharp wooden pencils, or a set of lawn darts) when I do any shopping out of fear that I may have the overwhelming urge to react negatively to one of those maskless strangers.  

Slava Ukraini!