Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting extensions on Tennessee Single member LLCs is totally screwed

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

So, the same ole thing when filing a Tennessee Single Member LLC happens... the ghost return shows up... and it doesn't act like it is going thru.

I had this problem with alabama regular returns when filing at the same time as federal, and figured out to just file federal alone, get it accepted,and then file state. Had no trouble with my home state of Tennessee until this issue.

Of course this is critical today..

@IntuitAustin 

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

2 Comments 2
AshleyatIntuit
Employee
Employee

Could you provide some additional details as to what you mean by, "the ghost return shows up... and it doesn't act like it is going thru."?

What happens when you try to file?  Are you trying to file it with the Federal?  Is this a 1040 w/ a Schedule C, or a regular 1120 return?

thanks!

0 Cheers
dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

It's the same problem i had earlier in the year...

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/proseries-discussions/discussion/re-duplicate-state-form/01/...

see my posts in above..that is the solution...proseries tech support logged into my computer and did the 3 steps i outlined...TWICE. should be a file on it under my acct #.  

You end up with blank lines on the EF center..with associated SSNs/FEINs, that you can't even access, much less delete.  and then you can't efile the real files because of the duplicate ssn/fein notification.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
0 Cheers