Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting blank sign on screen when launching Pro Series 2019

JoyceNap
Level 1

Last night, Micro Soft Edge was downloaded to my computer and since that point we get a blank sign on window when trying to log into Pro Series 2019.   2018 works, but not 2019.

Spent over an hour on the phone with Customer Support trying everything, but still doesn't work.  After the call, I changed the default browser back to Internet Explorer 11 and that didn't help.

HELP!!  Has anyone else had this problem and can provide some advice?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
poolcleaner
Level 9

Try Google Chrome.  They are listed as an IRS supported browser as are Safari and Mozilla.  Microsoft Edge is not listed and Explorer is listed but the compatibility view is not supported. These listings are for businesses but that you are having trouble with Edge and Explorer makes the possibility of that's being the problem very likely.

0 Cheers
poolcleaner
Level 9
0 Cheers
JoyceNap
Level 1

Thanks for your quick reply.  We were using Internet Explorer 11 without any problems up until late last evening.  That browser is still our default and Customer Service told us ProSeries 2019 should work with either Internet Explorer 11 or Microsoft Edge.  If all else fails, I'll try installing Chrome.

0 Cheers