Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maryland Form 504 Fiduciary Returns K-1

DebiHCPA
Level 4

For 2019 returns, when printing Schedule K-1 for form 504 (Maryland fiduciary) if there were multiple beneficiaries I could not get the additional information for Schedule K-1 to print separately for each K-1. It printed on one schedule for all K-1's. I needed to go to each separate K-1 and print it separately in order to have separate copies. That was ridiculous and no one from Proseries was able to help me.

Does anyone know if they were successful to get the separate supporting schedules to print and if so how was it done?  If not, can Intuit please correct this printing issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
DebiHCPA
Level 4

I asked this question about a month ago. The printing for the Maryland Form 504 Fiduciary does not allow you to you print one K-1 with its supporting information. The supporting information for all beneficiaries is printed.

Does anyone know how I can put this request into the software programming to get this fixed?

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15

Maybe @Orlando  can help.

Ex-AllStar
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Oof, I don't know much about all the different aspects of printing forms. I can ask around.

I checked with my team mate.. she said "Print Selected Forms" might work for you, but not all state forms behave the same way. If it doesn't, I'd have to hunt around for whoever maintains Maryland Form 504. If possible, please confirm and if it doesn't work i'll ask around. Sorry for the frustration.

0 Cheers
DebiHCPA
Level 4

That does not work. I have tried and Proseries tech tried. It was terribly frustrating last year. Each beneficiary should not see the other's modifications. I believe that the only way I could print it was by going to the actual K-1 and say print form. Should be an easy fix.

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

I found the manager that owns the team responsible for it. He's asking them and will get back to me.. then I'll get back to you.

0 Cheers
DebiHCPA
Level 4

Thank you so much. I am most appreciative!

0 Cheers
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

Hi, Just following up.. The team confirmed this is a printing issue in both 19 and 20.  They will fix for 2020 so that the K-1s print with the corresponding supplemental info for that beneficiary only (unfortunately I think they are too swamped to go back and fix in 19).   Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

0 Cheers