Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forms Bar

ChuckM1
Level 3

the organization of the form is use bar has changed.  is there any way to get it to change back to the way it was?

0 Cheers
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dkh
Level 15

Not less cluttered but it was in a sensible order.   Now you might find all your Sched F lines at the very bottom instead of in the normal sequence.    

View solution in original post

5 Comments 5
dkh
Level 15

Frustrating isn't it.   I haven't found a way.  Other posts in past also asked but no resolution.

GodFather
Level 8

Was the prior format less cluttered than what it is now?  I'm new to Pro Series this year.  My prior program only included the forms you actually used for your client in the Forms Bar.  

0 Cheers
dkh
Level 15

Not less cluttered but it was in a sensible order.   Now you might find all your Sched F lines at the very bottom instead of in the normal sequence.    

ChuckM1
Level 3

Thanks, The new order is a lot harder to follow.  It was easier when the forms were listed in alphabetical order followed by the numbers forms followed by the extra "stuff"

0 Cheers
ChuckM1
Level 3

Teh prior format was forms in use the letter forms were listed first, in alphabetical order, followed by the number forms followed by all the worksheets, billing, etc.  

This new system pretty much sucks.