Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 990 Schedule O

ktroz
Level 3

Good morning everyone

I don't do many 990s I am getting errors and not being permitted to efile the return

can someone point me in the direction as to what I have to do with the pull down menus on Schedule O? What information do I need or have to cross reference on this form?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
ehill
Level 4

Maybe not the easy way, but it works.   Probably it is a box that is check on those couple of pages with nothing but check boxes.  Many of them if you answer yes in the check box require an explanation on Schedule O.  There are some other areas also, but that is where I would start looking for the cross reference.

0 Cheers
ktroz
Level 3

no such luck Any other suggestions? Is there a way just to eliminate the Schedule O?

0 Cheers
ehill
Level 4

No you cannot eliminate schedule O.  Go to schedule O and at the top are all kinds of cross reference lines that you can click on.  Be sure to only use the EZ or regular 990 buttons for the cross reference.  One of them will have an entry that you have to explain on the schedule O