Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 8995A - Schedule D - Special Rules for Patrons of Agricultural Cooperatives

steve5
Level 4

There must be Wisconsin preparers that have to complete this form, Massachusetts doesn't have that many dairy farms any more.  I cannot figure out how to get the data in there.  A right click doesn't work to show a data cross-reference.  My phone call to support didn't give me any answers either.

This taxpayer receives the Sec.199A information from a partnership K-1, but it is not from the partnership ordinary business income eligible for 199A.  It is on a Statement C - QBI Pass-through Entity Reporting for Patrons of Specified Agricultural and Horticultural Cooperatives.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lukepccpa
Level 3

I'm not from Wisconsin, but I'll try to help.  We have dairy cows here in Missouri also 😉.

I'm assuming that your partnership received a DPAD passthrough from a cooperative, so scroll  way down the Sch K-1 Partnership worksheet to lines K1 through K4 to input the DPAD from cooperatives passthrough info.

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Lukepccpa
Level 3

I'm not from Wisconsin, but I'll try to help.  We have dairy cows here in Missouri also 😉.

I'm assuming that your partnership received a DPAD passthrough from a cooperative, so scroll  way down the Sch K-1 Partnership worksheet to lines K1 through K4 to input the DPAD from cooperatives passthrough info.

steve5
Level 4

Thanks Luke!  That worked!