Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FORM 7202

athaureaux6
Level 8

Hi everyone, 

They updated form 7202 today and although it says to attach it a PDF, I was told by two different Intuit employees before that we should not delete the form, that Proseries was going to ignore the error during the error check, I did exactly that, I attached it as a PDF, but the return failed the final check because it says there was an error. What it is going on. They took a long time to update that and now this. I am starting to lose the faith in the Intuit engineers, they are on vacation or what. 

Any employee, could you explain that? 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Any employee, could you explain that?"

You know that this is Peer Users. You've already been one of those peers. This is not how to contact Customer Support or Tech Support.

Did you read this article, which shows it was updated this afternoon?

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/business-tax-credits-and-deductions/help/how-to-generate-for...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

Here is the ProSeries link. You can monitor it for when it gets updated:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/business-tax-credits-and-deductions/help/generating-form-720...

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

Those instructions are for Lacerte. Do you know where to find the Proseries ones. Thank you. 

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

Oh I missed them, Thank you very much. 

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

"Those instructions are for Lacerte. Do you know where to find the Proseries ones. Thank you."

My second link is for ProSeries, which I pointed out has not yet been updated. It's like you are the dog barking at the gate; give the humans time to get there to see what's going on.

You can't expect everything to happen in the one afternoon. You have a sense of how it is going to work; if it isn't there, yet, you know they are working on this concept right now.

athaureaux6
Level 8

I am sorry to ask but the return still says that it failed the final review, do you know to efile after attaching form 7202 as PDf? Appreciate it. 

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

And it says update final in the update section. 

0 Cheers
athaureaux6
Level 8

GOT IT.   Thanks everyone 

0 Cheers