Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1099-NEC

melanieluppino
Level 2

Will Quick Employer Forms now include the newly required Form 1099-NEC?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If it included the 1099MISC in prior years, then it will include the 1099NEC for 2020 filing.  

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
melanieluppino
Level 2

Thank you for your reply.  You would think that, right?  However, it isn't listed on the forms provided on the website.  I have also called the sales department twice, and spoke to two different people, and they cannot guarantee it will be included since it isn't currently listed as a product offering for Quick Employer Forms.  Neither of these sales people even seemed to know what I was talking about!  Just thought I'd throw it out here with the hopes that maybe some knowledgeable employee might know if it is in the works. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

1099NEC will be issued for 2020, you probably wont see it in the program until a Dec or early January update.  Since it wont be issued to contractors or sent into the government until January 2021

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
melanieluppino
Level 2

Sure hope so, thank you!

qbteachmt
Level 15

"with the hopes that maybe some knowledgeable employee might know"

There are Community support hosts or moderators, but no Programmers as Intuit employees on this peer user forum.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.