Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1065 Partner Special Allocation.

std3517
Level 1

Partnership ownership is:

LLC - General Partner (1% ownership in all respects)

__________________and_____________________

Individual Natural Person -  Limited Partner (99% ownership in all respects).

Guaranteed payments for Services = $75,000

$9504 Health Insurance Premiums paid by the partnership for the Natural Person Limited Partner.

How can the total $84,504 of these 2 amounts attributable ONLY to the Natural Person Partner be entered in ProSeries so that it shows up as Guaranteed payment ONLY on his K1? 

Thanks

S Desai

[phone number removed]

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
qbteachmt
Level 15

I recommend you edit and Remove your phone number from this internet community to avoid being scammed.

Meanwhile, here is a Help article:

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/form-1065/help/how-to-enter-special-allocations-to-partners-...

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.
PATAX
Level 15

@qbteachmt another poster did that yesterday and I told him or her the same thing .... Not a good idea to put any personal information on this forum, not even the state you are located in.. Maybe I will change my username to USTAX, or GLOBALTAX, or GALAXYTAX.

0 Cheers
qbteachmt
Level 15

You can click the top right menu of any post and flag it as Inappropriate for the moderator to remove any precious info, as well. I like to try to get the OP to do so, because they helps them understand what not to do in their future postings.

"Level Up" is a gaming function, not a real life function.