Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form 1065 Illinois E-File

patcos
Level 2

Is anyone experiencing a problem with E-File not being accepted by State of Illinois for Form 1065 ?  I have had an Illinois Form 1065 stuck as "Return Sent to State" since 09/05/2020.  Not getting much help from Tech Support at Pro Series.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

9 Comments 9
lwoller
Level 1

I have a IL 1120-ST that appears to be stuck.  Was checking to see if anyone else had issues before attempting to call technical support.

0 Cheers
patcos
Level 2

I really got no help from Pro Series Tech Support.  I was basically told to call back on Monday next week if the returns were not accepted by then.  Please let me know if you get anywhere with Tech Support because if nothing is done by Monday, we have a problem for the Tuesday, September 15 Due Date.

0 Cheers
lwoller
Level 1

Same, I got no help either.  Was told that it can take up to 48 hours to approve (though it usually doesn't).  I have two more that will need to be filed by Tuesday ... am also concerned. 

0 Cheers
tax_granny_tlc
Level 1

I also have an IL-1120-ST that has not been accepted by the state for over 48 hours

0 Cheers
lwoller
Level 1

When I spoke with an individual in technical support I was told that it's an issue on the state's side.  The state pull the data from Intuit in batches, and that has not been done in several days.  I got the impression that they (Intuit) feel it is not their issue.  I was going to see what happened today and if still in limbo, call again.

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

@IntuitAustin Can you help out here?? 

@lwoller @patcos @tax_granny_tlc 

Are you all still in limbo?

0 Cheers
tax_granny_tlc
Level 1

The IL-1120-ST I was waiting on was accepted sometime this afternoon, 9/14. Someone must have returned from vacation...

0 Cheers
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Good @tax_granny_tlc Thats good to hear. 

Yeah, vacation!! 🤣

0 Cheers
patcos
Level 2

No, all of my Pending E-Files were accepted yesterday.  Hope you are also good now.