Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Asset Manager (FAM) 2020

josephfolsomcpa
Level 4

Does anybody know when Fixed Asset Manger 2020 will be available?  I don't see it listed on the release dates page (normally its listed under productivity products).

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

The last rumor was set for roughly 12/9.  So it should be ready soon.

Slava Ukraini!
josephfolsomcpa
Level 4

It's available now, I just downloaded it.

cyndycpa
Level 2

where did you find the download for FAM 2020

0 Cheers
josephfolsomcpa
Level 4

I found it in my "proseries dashboard"

0 Cheers
DRBEA
Level 3

Are you using the stand alone FAM or the FAM in QB Accountant Desktop?  I am having problems using the FAM in QB Accountant Desktop.  It will not open and stay running.  I shuts down before accessing any FAM data.  I have reported it over and over again.  Tech support is no help and I haven't had any success in getting the case escalated.  I had many problems with similar QB, FAM, ProSeries issues last year.  It took them until 4/1/2020 to get them fixed.  I swore after the debacle last year that I would never use Intuit products again, but I caved in again this year.

0 Cheers
josephfolsomcpa
Level 4

This is the stand alone FAM.  I've never used the QB one before so I can't help too much with that.

0 Cheers
DRBEA
Level 3

so, I used to use the stand alone FAM years ago and never had the problems I have had over the past 2 years with the QB FAM program.  my only question is this:  is the standalone version a networkable program?  if i am going to switch to standalone, i would like all accountants in my firm to be able to make their own depreciation entries in QB on a monthly basis.  the QB FAM program data only resides on one admin workstation (mine), therefore I end up having to make all depreciation entries for every QB client.

0 Cheers