Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

final review

clift
Level 2

final review not working in proseries basic, i have updated program several times, anyone recommend a fix.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Rejected for what reason?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
15 Comments 15
cradavid1989
Level 2

Following.  Having the same issue.  When I try to efile the return gets rejected due to errors in the return but there are not any.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Final review being stuck in a loop has been happening when a 1099NEC has been entered in the program.  It happened last year too with the 1099MISC, they fixed it at some point.

You can either rely on your own expertise as to whether the return is correct and skip teh review.

Delete the 1099NEC and enter the income directly on Sch C

Wait for an update to fix it.

If you dont have a 1099NEC entered then youve got  a new problem that I havent seen yet.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Rejected for what reason?

0 Cheers
clift
Level 2

Thanks Lisa, did not have the issues you mentioned, spoke with intuit tech support and he stated as long as I do not have an error in the return  and its received by intuit, it should be ok. tech support will address this issue in the report of issues going on with Proseries Basic. Thanks again for your help.😊 clift

cradavid1989
Level 2

It said I had errors in the return. To go back fix and resubmit. There are no errors. I do not have a 1099-NEC in the return. It is a simple return with a single W2. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
what said? Going through Review you has some windows that were red saying there was an error?

0 Cheers
cradavid1989
Level 2

That was the message from Pro Series. Rejection message was that there are errors in the return. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
But you open the return and go through the review button on the toolbar and everything shows green? or does your review keep looping as well?

0 Cheers
clift
Level 2

Hi cradavid1989, my issue is a little different, proseries basic would not show final review complete and did not show any error in red. spoke with tech support from intuit they will address this issue soon. Hope you get your issue resolved. I sent one through without final review complete and it was received by intuit. Agent with intuit stated to continue processing as long as there are'nt any errors in the return. clif

0 Cheers
cradavid1989
Level 2

Both. No errors all green in the return. Loops constantly. I mark the efile and submit and the it gets rejected for having errors

0 Cheers
clift
Level 2

Yes, it shows green and no errors, and it keeps looping as it normally states final review complete.

0 Cheers
cradavid1989
Level 2

Thanks. I have both issues. Glad you were able to file the return. 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

@cradavid1989  you keep saying rejected, but does it convert for efiling then wont transmit?  or will the file not even convert?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Try this, close ProSeries then go to the Windows Programs menu > Proseries 2020 > Tools - Repair Updates 

This dumps all the previous updates and download them fresh, maybe you got a bad update somewhere along the line thats putting a snag into your Efiling

0 Cheers
cradavid1989
Level 2

Lisa, thank you for the suggestions. Unfortunately that did not work either.  Will be contacting technical support today.

0 Cheers