Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Review Proseries 2020

lori3
Level 3

Is anyone else having the Final Review hang on Diagnostics with 1040 returns with a Schedule C? If so, have you found something that removed the problem. (I know about unchecking Diagnostics and running the rest, but I feel the Diagnostics is one of the most important of the reviews).

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
PATAX
Level 15

I have not encountered that problem. If you can wait a little bit, maybe this matter will be addressed in the next update, not sure... Just my opinion

The-Tax-Lady
Level 9

Yes, have it on 2 returns. No. Tried everything I could think of and it will not clear on those returns.

dkh
Level 15

I do believe the Form 1099-NEC is causing the problem.  Or at least for me that's been the common denominator in returns with this issue.   There are other posts that mentioned this also.

The-Tax-Lady
Level 9

Good to know. Thanks.

lori3
Level 3

I've just noticed that it only happens on the 1099-NEC forms that are linked to other forms. If it is marked as "Other Income", it doesn't have the problem.