Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final review - 1120S and 1065 creating and flagging as not final form 6765

saxoncpa
Level 2

Running final review for 1120S and 1065 returns creates a from 6765 then Final Review flags the 6765 as not final and causes an error. I NEVER added form 6765 to these returns. There is nothing in the 6765 form. If I delete the 6765 form. 

I know efiling won't start for another day, but this error popped up today with the latest update. Come on Intuit - we are already tow plus weeks behind this year - you don't need to put us further behind! Don't you have quality control on your releases??

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

3 Comments 3
parrishfreitag
Level 3

We are having the same issue here as well.   Tried to delete the form and it keeps coming back.

Linda
Level 1

I have the same problem.  Tried deleting this blank form, nothing.  I cannot efile the Georgia 600S because of this.

0 Cheers
SDJayhawk
Employee
Employee

The issue should be resolved in the partnership (1065) product.  A fix will be released in the s corporation (1120S) product this week.  

0 Cheers