Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBAR signature form 114A

JEromanix
Level 3

Form 114a is greyed out from the print options, andit will not print

The FBAR 114 instructions say that while you are not required to send Form 114a,  it is required to keept on file for 4 years, Same as the 8879

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not sure I understand...I open the 114 and then click the 114A in the list of forms, it opens and I can hit Print.  

Or from the 1040, I can hit Print and choose Print EF Signature pages and the 114A prints out with the 8879s

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Not sure I understand...I open the 114 and then click the 114A in the list of forms, it opens and I can hit Print.  

Or from the 1040, I can hit Print and choose Print EF Signature pages and the 114A prints out with the 8879s

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
JEromanix
Level 3

Hi Lisa,

Youcan print infividually but when you go to the FBAR print options to print the form for the client copy and preparer copty the print choice is not there,

This is an away client and we email the required forms for signature before filing the return.2020-06-20_14-53-02.png  

0 Cheers
JEromanix
Level 3

Hi Lisa,

I tried your solution of using the print menu to select the forms to pring it Works.

Still for the money we pay for the software this should wotk properly withot having to hack solutions

Thak you again, you made my weekend (have 10 FBARs to email for signature)

jeffrey
Level 5

Another problem with the 114a signature sheet.

Although I am listed in the software as the preparer,the entire Part II is blank without listing my information.

0 Cheers