Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asking me (all of the sudden) to validate my fast file. Can't do it following their link.

Greta
Level 9

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ernie
Level 9

What is a fast file?

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Ernie
Level 9

What is a fast file?

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Fast path?  How did they alert you to verify it?  Don't click any links in emails!   

You can go to the toolbar at the top of the screen, choose Tools > License Product  that should update your fast path license.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
dpfinance_tax
Level 1

I am running 2019 Basic, when I received the Fast Path verify alert.  I tried your steps, but it only brought me back to the ProConnect Dashboard, which doesn't offer ANY guidance on this issue.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If updating your license doesnt correct the issue, Im afraid you'll have to call in and speak with support...nobody here has access to account details like that, sorry. 

Im not familiar with Basic, but on the top toolbar, do you have a menu item labeled Information?  In there should be a Product License choice...does it show Fast Path in the list?

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers