Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evening on the East Coast, where's the unemployment promised update?

jhbvtacpa
Level 5

No yellow banner alerts within the program & certainly not the courtesy of an e-mail update to current subscribers. Are we going to see the update today?

Don't promise what you can't deliver!!

Underpromise and people will be pleasantly surprised!!

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
PATAX
Level 15

Jhb, I am going to wait until late tomorrow or Saturday... Just in case there are bugs in the update/system that have to be cleaned out...

jhbvtacpa
Level 5

Probably a wise idea!!

BobKamman
Level 15

Sunny and 81 at 4pm, where we feel sorry for those on the East Coast (well, OK, maybe not the kids partying in Florida).  You didn't want to get started on the updates today, anyway.  

jhbvtacpa
Level 5

Beautiful near Santa Barbara as well. Shorts and T-shirts in my office!!

This whole issue is confidence in Intuit. Between the Recovery Rebate error messages, the program crashing daily, the lack of forms/worksheets, the horrendous Customer Service and now waiting for the promised updates, I'm ready to either retire or jump ship. I just wonder whether the Pro Series customers are being ignored for the more profitable Turbo Tax, Lacerte and Pro Connect platforms.

PATAX
Level 15

👍 God bless you Jhb

0 Cheers