Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when importing into Fixed Asset Manager

lsrejovic
Level 1

When selecting import from proseries, a debug window appears and you are unable to import from ProSeries

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alee-W
Employee
Employee

We are aware of this unexpected behavior, and are currently working with our development team to get this resolved. We do apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. 

View solution in original post

0 Cheers
4 Comments 4
Alee-W
Employee
Employee

We are aware of this unexpected behavior, and are currently working with our development team to get this resolved. We do apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. 

0 Cheers
anna
Level 1
Is there a target date for this resolution? We have multiple clients who are effected by this and have multiple pages of assets that would need to be input manually to complete the returns by the extension due date.
0 Cheers
Alee-W
Employee
Employee
This issue has been resolved with the latest release of Fixed Asset Manager. You will need to log in to ProConnect.Intuit.com website, and download the latest version of ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager.
0 Cheers
michstewart
Level 1

I am importing assets from ProSeries Tax 19 (Partnership file) to ProSeries Fixed Asset Manager (FAM) 19 so I can reimport into ProSeries Tax 19 (S Corp file). I have received two errors.  #1 In ProSeries Tax, the date 03/21/2019 is displayed as 03/21/19 as Date Acquired which is the same as the Date Placed in Service which displays as 03/21/2019.  FAM does not recognize these as the same date and will not import the asset.  #2 If there is NO date in the Date Acquired field, an error occurs with the message - Field cannot be blank) but the asset imports. It seems the mapping is incorrect.  Can this be resolved? 

0 Cheers