Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: exception from HRESULT: Ox800AC472 Line:

lori4
Level 1
Got this while printing an individual tax return. Answered ok and it continued to print. Any ideas what this might mean?
0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

5 Comments 5
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I put that error into Google and it came back with hits for Excel...are you printing the Client Presentation Tax Analysis?  If so, that might explain what it was related to, the Presentation uses Excel.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
Jean284
Level 1

Is this error just related to RightNetwork or to anything with ProSeries?  I seem to be getting this error with every return I do.  I spent a few hours with tech support trying to figure this out and the extremely slow printing.  Still happening- but now with every return I have printed this morning. 

Suggestions on how to fix this on my end if it can not be fixed by the program. 

0 Cheers
SuzieQ1
Level 3

Did you solve this.... I am having this problem now.  I have printed 8 returns today with no problems and now this. 

0 Cheers
Jean284
Level 1

This year I added the microsoft to right network and I have not had that problem since.  

0 Cheers
SuzieQ1
Level 3

I updated my computer last night and all worked like a charm today.  I reprint the last 5 returns. Thank you

0 Cheers