Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile Problem - Return will not transmit

actgsvsco
Level 2

This morning in Basic 19 "Return not Transmitted" happens when trying to efile tax return with no explanation?  Anyone else experiencing this today?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

10 Comments 10
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I thought I saw a similar post yesterday afternoon

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
efqn
Level 1

I have the same issue. Return wll convert but not transmit. 

0 Cheers
jmbillmeyer
Level 2

I am having same issue, does anyone know why or how to fix? Thanks!

0 Cheers
actgsvsco
Level 2

Called tech support and they walked me through refreshing updates.

0 Cheers
actgsvsco
Level 2

Called tech support and they walked me though refreshing updates.

jmbillmeyer
Level 2

Thank you, I got it working but now having same issue...please help!

0 Cheers
dd456
Level 1

What is tech support number? Mine will not light up the option to Convert/Transmit

I did update several times

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Did you use REFRESH updates?  Sounds like someone else had to use the REFRESH option, the regular update option doesnt always seem to work properly I guess or they wouldnt have needed to include this other function..

refresh.png

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
MikeZ21
Level 1

I am experiencing this same problem today: "Return not transmitted". And that was for (5) Fed and NYS returns, as well as (2) extensions, same message for all.

I did try the "Refresh Updates", as well as reboot the computer and the program.

Any suggestions?

0 Cheers
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

That happened to me once or twice, and I disabled error checking (even though there were no errors) and it went through fine.

0 Cheers