Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Efile Code: X0000-005

JIMMYO
Level 1

"The XML data has failed schema validation" ". . . . due to a timing issue or processing error that has been corrected. just needs to be e-filed again" Have tried several times. Any familiarity?

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

7 Comments 7
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I saw someone in the FB ProSeries group with a similar message....if you've used REFRESH updates and the message persists, Im guessing its on Intuits end.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5

I had three rejections due to the same in the last two hours. I just tried refreshing the updates. I will try filing again.. I"ll update once the returns go through...

darocco
Level 5

Refresh did not work... Will call Intuit in the AM.....Were you able to file your returns? If so, how did you correct the error? Thanks

darocco
Level 5

I just spoke to Intuit. They sent info to Development. You need to report the error. The more people that call in...the quicker the fix...When I called..very few reports on this matter.

0 Cheers
Buzz79
Level 1

What is going on at ProSeries for this reject code?

0 Cheers
JIMMYO
Level 1

Have not yet corrected it and Support is so not supportive.  over one hour wait times is just unacceptable.  Left message yesterday but have not yet had a reply.

0 Cheers
darocco
Level 5

This is ridiculous....two days and not fixed...I have returns to file...But yet, Intuit increases their prices...

0 Cheers