Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-signature issues

curt1
Level 4

I purchased e-signatures through the Proseries program today.  Tried sending one to a client and the website (third party?) said I needed to purchase signatures.  Huh?  I just did and I have the receipt.

Called Proseries support but that's an hour wait.  Hopefully not a sign of things to come this tax season.

Tried re-sending the signature documents to the client again and this time the website said I had signature credits BUT I received a system error saying to contact support if the error persists.

Please advise.

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

8 Comments 8
RGM
Level 1

Having the same problem. E signature dashboard recognizes my e-signatures purchased but envelope will fail and give "Unable to send eSignature request. Please try again later. Contact Customer support if the problem persists."

0 Cheers
curt1
Level 4

Good to know I'm not the only one BUT there's no way to get to a person.  Apparently there's a separate support team for these issues and the regular support team won't provide a direct line.  The line they transfer you to has over an hour wait with no callback option.  

0 Cheers
RGM
Level 1

I have experienced that before. Intuit has been very poor in the past at providing support for my technical related issues. Sometime they roll out products and do not allow contact with the actual department that implements the service or function. Very frustrating.

0 Cheers

INTUIT JUST PLAIN SUCKS. NOTHING WORKS ANYMORE. I PURCHASED E-SIGNATURES AND I AM TOLD I NEED TO PURCHASE MORE. WTF SCAMERS

curt1
Level 4

Couldn't agree more.  I've been waiting for Proseries to reply to my open ticket since December or November, in addition to the follow-up ticket submitted in 2020. 

DocuSign has been much more helpful than Proseries will ever be.  See if you can log into DocuSign and use their e-signature service directly.   It saves so much time and paper.

WendyK
Level 1

I'm having the same issues, both with purchasing and with using. More than half of time the dashboard just gives an error: An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later. I'm not sure if Docusign is a crap product or just the Proseries interface.

And to top it off, I did one request where the email was wrong and I couldn't correct it. After talking with several people at Docusign, it turns out that because I'm using the service through Proseries, I am not the admin. WTF?!?!?!? The agent at Docusign said I would need to get Proseries to change the admin settings because they couldn't. So beware and check your email addresses before requesting an esignature.

0 Cheers
curt1
Level 4

I find Docusign to be an excellent, time saving product.  The Proseries interface has never worked for me so I can't comment on that (other than to say they took my money and gave me nothing in return).  I made a mistake after sending a Docusign and I was easily able to delete the incorrect document and issue a corrected one myself.

Docusign reps have been more helpful than Proseries reps but can only take you so far before realizing the issues are within the Proseries interface.  I imagine full integration between Proseries and Docusign would be optimal but you just can't trust Proseries to stand behind their products.

0 Cheers

Still no e-signatures in my account. Intuit thieves have stolen my money on three charges for more e-signatures, provide no e-signatures to my account and have refused to refund the money. Never again Intuit Slo-series low life thieves.