Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-filing error message - "NO VALID RETURN EF CENTER RECORD EXISTS FOR THIS SSN/EIN" after e-file was converted & transmitted successfully

sandyvi
Level 1

I have been trying to contact Proseries tech support to get an answer regarding the e-filing error message I received while checking to status of converted & transmitted files that were submitted to Intuit successfully.   Tech support acknowledged that Proseries is aware of the problem but couldn't tell me when it "might" be fixed.   So how am I supposed to e-file tax returns if I can't speak with someone/anyone who knows anything.   Every year tech support/customer service gets worse and the wait time is ridiculous.  I expect my software to work since I paid over $2400. for it.

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Comment 1
djmichael
Level 1

I am getting that same sort of error message in Proseries.  But the SSN listed is not one of my clients, as best I can tell.  I have a colleague who works through me, so I wonder if the error message relates to that somehow?  I am on hold right now with Intuit customer service...

0 Cheers