Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E filing 2019

westax
Level 3

Trying to file a late 2019 individual. It's not accepting the return but I have no error messages. Is Pro Series not accepting returns right now? 1/13/2021

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

16 Comments 16
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Nope, and neither is IRS.  Efiling wont open until near the end of January (fingers crossed), IRS hasnt even set an opening date yet.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
IRonMaN
Level 15

I think ProSeries is working on a system to alert folks that individual e-filing closed back in November.  Hopefully they will have it up and running next year so that people are aware of the issue and won't be  left in the dark.

Slava Ukraini!
westax
Level 3

Pro Series just told me that the IRS will open back up 2019 e filing on Jan 27th

0 Cheers
westax
Level 3

27th per ProSeries 5 minutes ago. I just wish they had an error message instead of leaving you in the dark!

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15
Well thats a great guess, since IRS hasnt announced it yet....hope therye right.

westax
Level 3

She said she was going to send the announcement to me. So far nothing though! lol

Thanks Lisa

Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you google 'IRS Efile opening 2020', the 27th appears, but it says Jan 27th, 2020. 

So she may have spotted last years opening date.

Camp1040
Level 10

Update on efile  count: 263,635

IRonMaN
Level 15

You are doing a great job @Camp1040  .  How is the bearing grease holding up?

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

Repacked the bearings and replaced the seals, should be good until the end of the month!🤞

IRonMaN
Level 15

Perfect!  Hopefully you didn't use any of that leftover ACME grease.

Slava Ukraini!
Camp1040
Level 10

The internet reviews all stated that ACME bearing grease was the best, if it is stated on the interweb, then it is true.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Um, ok.  I'm going to order some spare parts just in case the internet is wrong this one time.

Slava Ukraini!
pamelaacobb
Level 1

doing a 2019 tax why the file is not allow it to go 

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Efiling is closed until the end of January.  Rumor has it the 27th IRS will reopen for Efiling.

westax
Level 3

That's what Pro Series said

0 Cheers