Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-File

fesemagu
Level 3

I file several 2020 client tax return yesterday, and intuit received all the returns that was transmitted. However there are no other updates as at this moment. Is anyone out there having the same issue?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Dont panic. I sent one as a guinea pig and it is sitting at Intuit since around 2pm. I assume they are slammed and can only push so many in or they got caught with their pants down and are scrambling to catch up. 

View solution in original post

6 Comments 6
garman22
Level 13
Level 13

Dont panic. I sent one as a guinea pig and it is sitting at Intuit since around 2pm. I assume they are slammed and can only push so many in or they got caught with their pants down and are scrambling to catch up. 

IRonMaN
Level 15

I am going to report you to the ASPCA.  How could you send a poor little guinea pig out in that huge traffic jam today?  He could have been crushed in traffic.

Slava Ukraini!
MrMojo1
Level 2

Yes, same problem, I submitted 10 early this morning and still shows received by INTUIT this evening. All the other e files I submitted prior to today have gone through and been accepted. They probably just got swamped today.

pakottmann
Level 2

I sent in a few returns early this week, 3 were accepted on Wednesday the 10th (thought the IRS wasn't accepting any until the 12th???) but the states for those returns are still sitting as being received by intuit, shouldn't they have been at least "sent to the State"  

Sent more today with NO RESPONSE other than received by Intuit !   Come on Intuit why aren't you ready?

dd4vols
Level 10
Level 10

Sent more today with NO RESPONSE other than received by Intuit !   Come on Intuit why aren't you ready?

The IRS took a few test returns form various sources. Intuit deserves blame for lots and lots of things, but  blaming them because the IRS hasn't accepted 99.9% of our returns filed today, is asinine.

If an answer solves your issue, click on the "Accept as Solution" button! Makes it easier for people to find answers to similar questions that have already been posted.
nkuklis12
Level 1

I've sent a few 2 days ago and still sitting at intuit hub... 

0 Cheers