Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-file Error For Individuals E-file Error, X0000-005 Can We Now Efile withouth getting an error?

Level 4

I have an individual return that I need to e-file.  There are W-2s, 1099-Misc, 1098's, 1095-A, K-1,

etc.  I am wondering if I should go ahead and e-file now or wait until the E-file Error, X0000-005 is resolved.  I don't know if it is better wo wait to e-file or to go ahead and get it over to intuit.  Any input would be appreciated.  Thank you 

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had 5 out of 7 returns accepted yesterday as well as 3 extensions...only 2 of them are still tangled up in the IRS issue.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

2 Comments 2
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

I had 5 out of 7 returns accepted yesterday as well as 3 extensions...only 2 of them are still tangled up in the IRS issue.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Level 4

Thanks for your Reply!  The Return I have to file has an Earned I come credit. I was wondering if there was there anything specific or different on the two returns that are in limbo at Intuit?  Just wondering because I have three returns that I filed in mid March that are still "processing" and the client's have not received their refunds yet.  All three returns were totally different.  They received their State Refunds from Various States but no Federal refund.

0 Cheers