Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-file after rejection/8915 E

KRIS1
Level 2

A client file was rejected.  Needed a PIN number.  I added the PIN and it won't allow me to E-File.  Says it is waiting for a status update.  This is not how the software has ever worked.  I am trying to resolve the rejection and cannot.  I also can't get anyone on the phone to assist.  

Also, why do we still not have access to the 8915-E for the 10% Covid penalty exception?    Drake has had it available for a week?  What's going on ProSeries???

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

4 Comments 4
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

Once IRS finalizes a form then the software companies have to submit their version of it to IRS for approval, this can be time consuming and out of control of the software company

Intuit shows the 8915E to be ready on 2/25

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
0 Cheers
KRIS1
Level 2

I finally got someone from Intuit on the phone!  I explained the issue.  She put me on hold.....25 minutes ago!  I have to disconnect...hard to believe but I have a tax client appt.  Bad customer service!

0 Cheers
sjrcpa
Level 15
0 Cheers
KRIS1
Level 2

It's the 25th...no form.

0 Cheers