Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discontinue proseries

boogie96
Level 2

I have no need for ProSeries in the future how do i discontinue?  i do not want to wait online or wait to receive a call back, from someone in East Siberia

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

6 Comments 6
dascpa
Level 11

Don't renew.

boogie96
Level 2

problem though is i am on Fast Track, which means AUTO-Renew.  Since i have used Proseries Professional for a number of years this is the way to go.  I have retired from my practice and no longer need the program, but finding a way to cancel Fast Track and therefore Proseries is a a real problem.

0 Cheers
Just-Lisa-Now-
Level 15
Level 15

If you can change your billing info to some credit/debit card that doesnt have a high enough limit for them to charge to, it will cancel itself for non payment, otherwise you will be stuck calling support....nobody here has access to your account and can offer any help in this type of situation, sorry.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
TaxGuyBill
Level 15

Yeah, when used to say you can always cancel the auto-renew online, but then they changed their mind and the only way to do it is to call them. 

So calling them is really the only way.

https://proconnect.intuit.com/community/order-products-from-intuit/help/how-to-contact-proseries-for...

boogie96
Level 2

That was my next choice, just cancelling my credit card.  tried to find an easier and more business like approach but it looks like that does not work with a company as arrogant as Intuit.

0 Cheers
Al007
Level 3

If you agree to auto-renew a company can lock onto a replacement card.  For example, if you have a Citicard and it was stolen, you would get a new card with a new number.  ProSeries could put the charge through and Citicard will place the new charge on your new card.  The only sure way is to call them.  They have made it difficult to remove auto renew.  Perhaps many users wont renew at all.

0 Cheers