Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depreciation

TiredFarmer
Level 7

Has anyone had depreciation deduction for asset amount to be different on asset entry worksheet than what it is on depreciation report?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Isolated issue....found the problem in clients back up file.  Thank you Iron Man you and Lisa still my hero.

View solution in original post

7 Comments 7
IRonMaN
Level 15

Sounds like you have.  Have you tried deleting the asset and then re-enter it?

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Tried that and even deleted client and transferred again.  It isn't all of clients assets just random and can't find anything that would cause just some to have issue and some not. Thanks for the input.

I have tried update and refresh updates and now depreciation deduction and depreciation report matches but the asset life history has a different amount than the depreciation deduction and depreciation reports. Any suggestions? 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

@Orlando 

Any ideas on this one?

Slava Ukraini!
Orlando
Intuit Alumni

No ideas, unfortunately. I'm asking around 

0 Cheers
IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks!

Slava Ukraini!
TiredFarmer
Level 7

Isolated issue....found the problem in clients back up file.  Thank you Iron Man you and Lisa still my hero.

IRonMaN
Level 15

Thanks - I try my best to help get you a good night's rest so you aren't quite so tired in the morning 😀

Slava Ukraini!
0 Cheers