Welcome back! Ask questions, get answers, and join our large community of tax professionals.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depreciation and Amortization Report

Kimmyjack
Level 4

Is there a way to have all the vehicles, fully depreciated or not, appear on the depreciation and amortization report?  I like to tie down my assets in total and if the vehicles are fully depreciated, they will not appear on this report?  Any suggestions?

0 Cheers

This discussion has been locked. No new contributions can be made. You may start a new discussion here

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PATAX
Level 15

Kimmyjack, I believe you have to select the option for that to print... It is somewhere there I believe in the  control which forms to print menu... by the way , you have a cool username👍

View solution in original post

4 Comments 4
PATAX
Level 15

I believe all of the fixed assets, whether fully depreciated or not , appear on the depreciation schedule which you can print... Just my opinion

Kimmyjack
Level 4

If it is a Form 1040, Schedule C, they are not printing for me.  Am I doing something wrong?  The business returns, Form 1120 and 1065, are printing all the assets.  I wish it was up to an opinion, ha ha, but the fact is that mine are not printing.  

0 Cheers
PATAX
Level 15

Kimmyjack, I believe you have to select the option for that to print... It is somewhere there I believe in the  control which forms to print menu... by the way , you have a cool username👍

Kimmyjack
Level 4

Thanks for the compliment.  It prints all the other assets that are fully depreciated and those vehicles with depreciation, but no vehicles that are fully depreciated.  

0 Cheers